Video people counting
People counting systems measure the number of people visiting one or more locations over a period of time. Video Turnstile systems use CCTV and sophisticated counting algorithms for highly accurate people counting.
Many different types of businesses and activities find it useful to count people: bars, clubs, shopping centres, museums, libraries, other public buildings, sporting venues, exhibition centres, retail chains, banks, hotels, restaurants and so on. The people count data lets them make informed decisions about their businesses.
- People counts let you calculate sales conversion rates and know whether steps to improve them are working.
- Counting people lets you plan optimum staffing levels: when are more staff needed and when can you cut back?
- Automatically counting people tells you when occupancy limits are reached.
- Counting people lets you know whether advertising campaigns are working.
- When you count people you can compare the performance of shops across a retail chain: the ones with the best sales may not actually be the best performing, they might just have a much higher store traffic.
- Accurate visitor numbers lets visitor attractions apply for grants with hard data, or shopping centres judge fair rents for premises.
Find out if a video people counting system would help your business: either fill in our quote form or send us an e-mail.