Use CCTV to Count People
The Video Turnstile people counting system is the most accurate on the market. It can count indoors or outdoors, in all sorts of weather, and adjust for tricky conditions such as lighting changes and shadows. All sizes of entrance are catered for. Footfall counts are regularly transferred to a computer for analysis, over the Internet, Ethernet, RS485 or RS232. Over 98% accurate even in the busiest of positions. Use our expertise: get in touch and see if we can help with your people counting project.
People are counted when they have crossed both lines
- People counting for bars, libraries, shops, casinos, clubs, supermarkets, pubs, museums, shopping malls, sporting venues, airports, trains, buses...
- Monitor occupancy.
- Determine queuing times.
- Calculate sales conversion rates.
- Analyse shopping behaviour.
- Monitor retail traffic.
- Measure advertising success: did the campaign get more people in the building and did the sales match the increased traffic?
- Accurate, reliable, counts using CCTV cameras and intelligent, networked, people counters.